Booking Terms & Conditions
Conditions of Hire
1. Current tour prices are subject to change after being advertised.
2. After a reservation deposit is paid the price will not change.
Payments, Bond & Travel
3. A $300 deposit (non refundable) per tour per person is required within 7 days to confirm your booking. Accepted forms of payment are cash, direct deposit (preferred) or credit card (2% fee applies).
4. Full payment for the tour is required 60 days prior to departure. Failure to pay amount by the due date may result in cancellation of booking.
5. Houseboat Fuel will be paid by Wade Hooper Golf.
6. The vessel will only be operated by the licenced Tour Guide in order to stick to the itinerary and prevent damage to the vessel in transit. Any deviation may lead to failure to make tee times (applicable if playing in local competitions).
7. A $500 bond will be taken at the beginning of the tour and will be returned the day after completion of the tour into a nominated bank account if there has been no damage to the boat and returned in a reasonably clean condition.
8. Cancellations must be made a minimum of two (2) months prior to the commencement of the hire for a refund to be payable.
9. Travel insurance is compulsory. Wade Hooper Golf takes no responsibility for cancellations due to flight changes, changes in other travel arrangements, weather conditions, floods or any unforeseen circumstances. Any reimbursements are the sole responsibility of the insurance company.
10. Refunds of deposit for cancellations made less than two (2) months prior to the commencement of the hire will be made when the tour has been filled for the same period for the same price.
11. All cancellations incur a cancellation fee of $100.
12, All occupants of the vessel are required to read and sign a comprehensive hire agreement prior to departure.
13. Occupants under 18 years of age require the signature of a parent or guardian.
14. Hire will commence at 2.00pm on the day of departure and will terminate at 8.30am on the last day (late fees will apply).
15. Arrivals after 5.00pm may be required to remain at the mooring sites until the following morning.
16. The houseboat must be returned in good clean condition or an extra charge will apply.
17. In the unlikely event of unfavourable river conditions or any unforeseen circumstances, causing danger to the river craft, the proprietors of the houseboat reserve the right to re-arrange the booking. Every effort will be made to give notice in advance if such circumstances arise.
18. The number of people on board is limited to the number of berths allowed by NSW Maritime regulations,
19. Car parking is available at the mooring sites. No responsibility is accepted for parked vehicles/trailers.